Dr. Goudy is the best source of information about your dental health. They want you to feel comfortable about the services offered. If you are confused or uncertain about the treatment prescribed, you have the right to ask questions. And as an informed dental patient you are also entitled to these other important rights.
- You have the right to know in advance the type and expected cost of treatment.
- You have the right to expect dental team members to use appropriate infection controls, such as gloves.
- You have the right to ask about treatment alternatives and be told, in language you can understand, the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- You have the right to know the education and training of Dr. Goudy and the dental team.
- You have the right to know the professional rules, laws and ethics that apply to Dr. Goudy and his dental team.
- You have the right to choose Dr. Goudy as your dentist.